As a Canadian myself, I didn’t realize Club Monaco is a brand from Canada until now. The first-ever Club Monaco opened their doors in 1985 on Queen West Street, Toronto. Priding on their “modern essentials with integrity and longevity,” Club Monaco remains to be a brand that effortlessly delivers evergreen pieces in textures of exquisite comfort.
To celebrate their journey in the past 35 years, they are featuring 11 Hong Kong makers and muses in their latest collection. Featuring confident, iconic items in the signature casual style for the season, it is particularly pleasing to see so many local faces representing and aligning with the mentality of the brand.
- Utah Lee, Nike Master Trainer
- Paul Sunga, Photographer & Producer
- Cara G, Model & Proud Mom
- Leonlollipop, Painter & Artist
- Iris Yang, Strategy & Insights Manager at Google
- Chaukei Ngai, Founding Director of YogaUP HK
- Tim Fung, Creative Consultant
- Ben Choi, Founder of bcjoaillerie & Jewellery Designer
- David Wong, Digital Creator Column Writer @《JET》& AR Creator
- Alvin Hui, Co-founder of Sensory Artisan & sensory ZERO
- Dixon Ip, World Coffee Events Judge & Representative, CQI Q Instructor & Co-founder of Sensory Artisan & sensory ZERO
See their interviews at https://www.clubmonacohk.com/.